container orchestration for the few, not the many
What is Corbenetes?
Corbenetes is a platform for creating hand-crafted, artisanal quality containerised deployments. It is primarily built using a combination of CentOS, Docker, and Chef (as well as a whole host of supporting sidecar applications)
It uses the following technologies:
- CentOS for the base platform OS
- Chef for configuration management
- Docker for container management
- Fluentd for log aggregation and shipping to Elastic
- Moby for metrics and application statistics
- Traefik as an HTTPS proxy
Corbenetes is the subject of my talk "You Did What?"